Wild Berry Mojito
From Equal Mixologist Tony Abou-Ganim’s Sip in Style column.
Recipe created by Tony Abou-Ganim, Modern Mixologist.
8-12 fresh mint leaves
3-4 fresh blackberries
3-4 fresh blueberries
3-4 fresh red raspberries
1/8 cup lime juice
2-4 teaspoons Equal® Spoonful or 1-2
packets Equal sweetener
1/4 cup soda water
1 mint sprig
Alcoholic Option: Add 1/4 cup light rum after step 4.
- Carefully press mint leaves into the bottom of the glass with the back of a wooden spoon to release their oils (do not tear leaves).
- Mix mint, crushed wild berries, lime juice and Equal in a 12 oz. highball glass.
- Fill glass with crushed ice (cubed ice will not work).
- Stir well until the ice is reduced by 1/3 and then top with more crushed ice, stirring until the glass begins to frost on the outside.
- Pour in soda water and stir again.
- Garnish with a sprig of fresh mint.